This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 11 June, 2016.
Pro tools for home design and more
Punch! Interior Design Suite with NexGen Technology makes it easy to add style and value to your home with professional tools that offer designer options and give you total control of every detail. Choose an option to get past the blank page fast using QuickStart, PhotoView and NexGen technologies along with editable templates to get designing immediately. Simple, yet professional tools work intuitively as you draw, adding precision and a level of detail not available from other home design software. Love your home before you live in it with the advanced technology and tools of the Punch! Interior Design Suite with NexGen Technology.
- Easy to Use - QuickStart and NexGen technologies let you automatically create a finished, dimensioned room within minutes.
- Superior Rendering - Flexible controls for real-world lighting make Punch! images stand out.
- Fast - NexGen technology delivers outstanding rendering speed to make designing more enjoyable.
Go from blank screen to beautiful design fast using three easy start options, or begin from scratch. Add the details to find design harmony, then decorate and watch your ideas come to life instantly as you draw.
Kitchen and Bath
- QuickStart - Simply select a room, then click and drag it to your custom size. You can draw a single room, multiple rooms, or your entire house.
- Floor Plan Trace - Scan your favorite floor plan, or one you've sketched and trace it in the program. Scale your floor plan with precision controls.
- PhotoView and PhotoView Editor - Want to see new wood flooring in an existing room or add a favorite object to your design? Take a picture and add it easily with PhotoView.
- Libraries and Planners - Add designer touches with flooring options; paint, stain, and wall finishes; window treatments and accents; and the Landscape Planner.
- Training Center - Get all the answers you need - and get the most out of Punch! with one-click online help, videos, and more.
- Technology Partners with You - QuickStart gets you designing immediately while Build Green provides energy-saving advice, Fast Rending makes designing a breeze, and LogiCursor technology enables precision drawing.
- Editable Furniture Groupings - Drag and drop complete rooms to jump start your creativity in just a few mouse clicks. Drag and drop furniture grouping and you're designing - you can easily modify, expand, and embellish furniture groupings to suit your taste.
- Access Resources as You Design - Service Links including Design, Support, Shop, and Plot provide help, shopping, blueprints, and more.
- Punch! How-To Center - Get detailed information about installations and upgrades for your design, room by room.
- Powerful design tools let you explore design possibilities from an instant new gourmet kitchen upgrade to a complete bathroom makeover.
Living Room and Home Theater
- Automatic Cabinet Designer - Customize your kitchen with custom cabinetry. Then add shelving, pantries, drawers, and appliances. Also perfect for entertainment centers and garage organization.
- Doors, Windows, and Trim -Select a door or window style, even cased openings - customize to fit your plan. Choose from hundreds of combinations.
- Appliance and Fixture Libraries - Get an instant kitchen upgrade with simple drag and drop that lets you try different styles for a custom design look.
- Planning is a Snap - Choose and customize cabinet styles, stain or paint, countertops, hardware, lighting - even add an island in seconds. Then track expenses with Estimator as you design.
- One-Click Updates - Use the Decorator Palette to try different materials and trim combinations. Save favorite palettes, then click to automatically change combinations.
- Drag and Drop Ceiling Fans - A complete library of different styles you can try, with and without lights - or customize to fit your design.
- Estimator - Estimator produces a handy report in editable, printable spreadsheet format. Enter the labor and material costs for your locality and Estimator does the rest.
- Simple Updates or Complete Remodel - Extensive libraries of fixtures, paint, faux finishes, wallpaper, flooring and other materials give you complete freedom to consider design options for your ultimate bathroom space.
- PhotoView Editor - Use a photo of an existing room and apply "virtual paint" to see new colors and materials. You can apply new tile, wood floors, wallpaper, and more to your new design.
- Design Lighting, Including Sunlight - See the effects of various lighting sources in your room, day or night. You can even view sunlight and shadows through windows in your design.
- Floor Coverings - Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and other materials including brand name, real-world products.
- 3D Custom Workshop - Choose from thousands of existing objects, modify if needed, or create your own. Use photo-realistic materials including wood, fabric, paint colors, stone, brick, and more.
- Updated Bathrooms Deserve New Fixtures - A complete library of toilets, sinks, vanities, mirrors, and other accessories in many styles, is available to round out your bathroom makeover.
- Easily design elegant living room makeovers or entertainment room makeovers in minutes - including traditional or spiral staircases. View your designs your way with 2D, 3D, or Top Down Views. These home design tools are perfect for apartment and condo designs as well.
Bedroom and Accessories
- Entertainment Areas - Use Cabinet Designer to showcase your room, or choose furniture and components from the library.
- Furniture Showroom Templates - Add furniture groups with simple drag and drop, then easily arrange or edit your selections to suit your design.
- Click to Go Green - Click the Going Green button and the integrated tips provide eco-friendly advice related to specific items in your design.
- Brand Name Product Libraries - Explore thousands of possibilities including faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, carpet, blinds, stone, and much more. Product libraries include nationally recognized decorating materials you can try out in your design.
- From rearranging furniture to trim and wall coverings - as well as design details like curved walls and adding extra storage space - Interior Design Suite has your bedroom design and accessories needs covered.
- Rearrange Furniture - Top-down views provide the perfect perspective to view traffic patterns and determine the best furniture placement.
- Trim Library - Add trim for wainscot, baseboards, crown moulding, and more.
- Animator - View a self-running .avi virtual video tour of your home design. Simply define camera path, viewing angle, elevation, and direction - walk or fly through your room with full controls for lighting, render quality, speed, preview, transition effects, and much more.
- Fireplace Wizard - Choose from a selection of fireplae styles, then choose from brick, stone, stucco, or other material options and colors. Cutaway Slider feature lets you "slice" your plan to see how your chimney interacts with your total home design.
- Window Treatments - A full library of drapes, blinds, shades, and more will help you add the decorator touch to your design.
- Wall Trim and Coverings - Choose from beadboard, library paneling, faux finish, paint, wallpaper, and other materials. Included brand name products in the library let you try before you buy.
- Material Importer - Quickly create seamless textures from photos of real-world materials and apply them to your design. Try out wood, fabric, tile - any material you can photograph.
- Remodel, Storage, and More - Recycle unused space into a home office, extra storage, a recreation room or closet space with garage storage and flooring ideas, custom shelving and curios, and more.
- Floor Plan Tools - Tabs let you toggle your plan in layers - view electrical, plumbing, and floor plans, in any combination. Detailed plans show items like sinks, electrical fixtures, support beams, and more.
- Plant Importer - Plant Importer creates a custom planting selection from photographs of your favorite plants.
- PlantFinder - This database selects from thousands of planting possibilities based on international growing zones. Choose parameters such as soil, sunlight, water, and growth.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, Vista
- Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
- 256 MB of RAM or more
- 5.25 GB of available hard disk space
- VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024 x 768 with 32-bit color
- 64 MB Video Card Memory
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Mouse with wheel recommended
- Internet access required to use some features